This award-winning independent management consultancy center and the largest in South Africa, present in more than 20 African countries in major industries, is looking to welcome a C# software developer experienced with Angular/Node.
Prepare to be stretched technically, by attending external trainings, internal development days, formalized mentoring programs and constant encounters with less formal stand-ups.
Want to work on the latest technologies in a great learning environment?
So APPLY NOW!
- Well-spoken, Flexible, Disciplined, Confident, Persistent, Studious, Sociable and Creative (you can act as a buffer to meet customer needs and relay information to the team)
- 4-6 years of C# coding experience (your skills are up to date)
- ASP.NET MVC or Web API + SQL Server.
- Always learning and tackling new code
- Worked the full Agile software development lifecycle
- Collaborative approach, comfortable in a consultative environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop C# and SQL database software according to customer specifications
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility Integrate software components into a fully functional software system Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality Adapt and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
The reference number for this position is TRA53700 which is a permanent, fully remote position offering a cost to company salary of R700k per year negotiable depending on experience and ability. Contact Tarryn at [Email Address Removed] or call her at [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The recruitment firm e-Merge IT is a specialist niche recruitment firm. We provide our candidates with options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Visit the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or tech specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired level of qualification:
Find out more/Apply to this position