|Remuneration:||R25000 – R35000 per month negotiable|
|Remote work:||Remote work only|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|Own transportation required:||Yes|
|Company:||consumer psychology lab|
Our proficiency in qualitative research methodologies grounds our thinking and our passion for human connection drives our efforts to constantly improve the experience. We use our highly developed empathy skills to understand our customers and their customers’ needs and challenges. We do this by putting ourselves in our clients’ shoes and walking until we have a very good idea of their successes, pains and challenges. Then we design the best possible solution for their challenges because we understand the context. We don’t have off-the-shelf products or solutions – each project is designed and engineered uniquely. Our approach is centered on understanding, changing and managing “people” behavior, leveraging the human connection for customers and employees.
Are you a versatile customer experience professional with a desire to play a part in the end-to-end consulting journey?
- Listen, can you listen with curiosity?
- Learn Are you a keen student of your profession and people’s behavior?
- Understand Are you able to identify and understand people’s hidden and unspoken needs (insights)?
- Analyzer is a good experienced analyst – with an interest in understanding how emotions and other elements determine behavior
- Practice empathy Do you have good intuition, an open mind and the ability to put yourself in others’ shoes?
- Solving Problems Can you solve problems with appropriate solutions?
- Think creatively, can you see the big picture and design out-of-the-box solutions?
- Collaborate Can you work with others to achieve better results?
- Are you able to use your passion for customer experience to inspire others?
- Delivering Results Are you a doer with energy and tenacity? Can you keep what was promised and make it happen? Are you a self-starter?
Technical skills required:
- Proven experience in customer experience management [Skilled in the use of basic tools available to CX professionals – journey design (mapping customer/employee journeys oncoming service blueprint), persona development, empathy mapping, stakeholder mapping]
- Course mapping (experience with online mapping tools)
- CX program design
- entertainment, training
- Research (qualitative) and analytical methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CX Metrics and Measures
Requirements and qualities:
- Graduated in Humanities
- Have 5 to 8 years of professional experience
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in customer experience management
- APC Membership (advantageous)
- CCXP (advantageous)
- Motivated and autonomous
- Able to work independently (Work alone with passion and determination)
- Deadline or target
- Is flexible and adaptable (comfortable with change)
- Energetic, passionate and curious mind
- High EQ and business acumen
- Highly developed empathetic skills
- Willingness to develop personal growth (self)
- Work with a high level of integrity
- Own your own car
- Work experience and knowledge of online collaborative platforms
- Solid work experience and knowledge of Microsoft software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint essential
- Own laptop, stable internet connectivity
No applications will be accepted if the minimum requirements are met [relevant CX experience]. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you meet these requirements and would like to be considered, please send the following to [email protected] (incomplete applications will not be considered):
- Your CV
- At least two customer experience research references
We are a customer experience management consultancy with a passion for helping our clients thrive in a tough market, by creating a more human connection with your customers.
We help our clients to…1. retain loyal customers 2. attract new ones, and 3. activate their most valuable asset, their employees.
Posted Feb 28 12:28, Closing date April 29