We are currently looking to hire a motivated individual to join the team as an Intermediate Software Developer. The ideal candidate should be proficient in building new system functionality, troubleshooting system issues, and system integration.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma/Technical certificate
- Any knowledge of SASS, UML, Agile methodology and CI/CD best practices will be advantageous
- Motivated individual
- Four or more years of relevant experience
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Translate requirements into robust technical solutions.
- Communicate and demonstrate progress throughout each phase of the project.
- Collaborate on the overall design of the technical solution.
- Write clear, concise, and well-documented code.
- Prioritize bugs based on the MOSCOW method, investigate them, and deploy fixes with accurate time estimates and regular feedback.
- Actively engage in discussions with senior team members regarding architecture decisions and technical solutions.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with Test Analysts and Business Analysts to provide timely feedback and resolutions to production or feature related issues.
- Work with the Technical Operations team to automate code builds and deployments.
- Keep up to date with technology trends and how they can benefit Optimi’s software landscape.
- Identify areas of system and code improvement and consult with senior team members on the implementation of these.
- RESTful web services –
- Any knowledge of SASS
- Motivated person –
- Respect of deadlines
Desired work experience:
- 2 to 5 years Software development
Desired level of qualification:
Find out more/Apply to this position