A great opportunity for anyone looking to gain additional Cloud experience.
This is a Java Software Developer/Cloud Engineer opportunity to join a leading manufacturing company and world-class technology environment where you will liaise with stakeholders and team members.
You will be responsible for the development of backend and frontend user stories and the support of existing solutions (DevOps).
If you want to be part of this dynamic team working with cutting-edge technologies, APPLY NOW!!
Basic understanding and experience working with:
- Good knowledge of Java
- Familiarity with microservices, cloud architectures and container architectures e.g. Docker
- Experience with container orchestration platforms, preferably Azure AKS, AWS EKS or Kubernetes
- Experience with GitOps workflow
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools (ArgoCD, AzureDevOps, Jenkins)
- Experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Proficiency in building resilient solutions, e.g. understanding of event-driven approach
- Proficiency in Kafka or other streaming platforms or messaging systems, e.g. MQTT
- Experience in data modeling and database technologies (SQL and NoSQL).
- Mastery of Restful Services, Kafka or MQTT.
- Any developer or cloud architect certification from Azure, AWS or GCP is a big plus
The reference number for this position is GZ54257 which is a long term contract position rotating between Midrand and Head Office offering a rate of R680 per hour negotiable depending on experience and ability. Contact Garth at [Email Address Removed] or call him [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The recruitment firm e-Merge IT is a specialist niche recruitment firm. We provide our candidates with options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Visit the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or tech specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Find out more/Apply to this position