TUSTIN, Calif., January 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — My Office apps, Inc. (MOA), an industry leader in business improvement software, announced the availability of Kechie™ 2021 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, a cloud-based solution, enabling quick access to critical business information. business in real time. The company has raised the bar for software as a service (SaaS) by delivering innovative features to make small-to-medium sized manufacturing, distribution and nonprofit operations more productive and competitive, while increasing efficiency and efficiency.
With over thirty years of enterprise solutions, Kechie is a recognized leader in business transformation software with the use of one or more of its software packages – inventory and warehouse management (which includes CRM, sales , purchasing and logistics), manufacturing, finance – or a fully configured ERP system to include all available modules.
New advanced features
New features in Kechie 2021 include:
- Purchase order – View all Purchase Requests / Purchase Requests in the company and set up an approval process to approve the request. Once approved, you can simply convert the request to a purchase order.
- Return to Supplier – Manage and track all returns to suppliers. Easily return items to suppliers and distributors for repair, replacement or credit via the new RTV module.
- Workshop schedule – Organize and prioritize work orders in the work center with the Kechie workshop calendar. Specify working days and holidays, set shifts, and allocate labor resources for a given day.
- Customizable and configurable report formats – Kechie now offers customizable reports that can be saved, based on the user’s preferred format.
- Customer Portal – Customers can now set up a B2B web portal for their customers to enable online ordering and fulfillment information. The portal provides a specified product list and enables real-time stock availability.
- Quick sale orders – Enter multiple line items and bulk commands, even faster with the new listview format.
- Catch weight function – Provides the ability to order and invoice using two or more units of measure (such as quantity and weight).
Mariam Komeilico-founder and CEO of MOA commented: “My Office apps understands the challenges our customers faced in 2020. Our mission is to help turn those challenges into opportunities. Creating new features together with our customers ensures that they use our system in the most optimal way to maximize their growth potential. We pride ourselves on being flexible and responsive to their needs in a way that far surpasses other ERP vendors. The era of cloud technology has arrived and in 2021 we will continue our commitment to helping small and medium-sized businesses realize the benefits of the cloud with our Kechie software. Our goal is to provide our customers with the path to greater efficiency and ultimately more profitability.”
On My Office appsInc.
My Office apps, Inc. (MOA) is a leader in business improvement software solutions to automate your organization. Drawing on three decades of software design and development, MOA delivers Kechie™, a transformative business tool. Kechie is a fully integrated enterprise resource planning software as a service (SaaS) platform with a streamlined user experience and the latest cloud technology. It is quick and easy to implement without the high price tag. Sold in separate packages – inventory and warehouse management (including CRM, Sales, Purchasing, Logistics), manufacturing, finance – or a fully configured ERP system to include all available modules. Kechie is easily configurable to the evolving needs of your growing business. For more information on managing your business processes more effectively and efficiently, visit www.kechie.com Where myofficeapps.com.
For media inquiries:
Doug Fink (714) 486-1487 | [email protected]
THE SOURCE My Office apps