Skills and competences
Demonstrated success at being a team player on projects.
Good relationship management skills and ability to work under pressure.
Identify opportunities to improve operations and business processes.
Understands and provides solutions to mitigate process or system deficiencies.
Plan and execute assigned tasks
Support and train customers in the use of the system and all products.
Monitor the system and troubleshoot issues.
The Centurion-based information technology service was founded in 1998. Services and products include:
• Solution-Based Consulting Services and Architecture Consulting
• Development of tailor-made solutions (enterprise systems)
• Turnkey solution delivery services
• ITSM design and outsourcing services (including DevOps)
• Workflow solutions
• Biometric security and logical access control solutions
• Implementation of IOT and AI solutions
The group consists of approximately 70 people, 30 of whom are directly employed at FIT as technologists. With a long and well-established track record in the financial services industry, FIT is now looking to expand into new markets and embrace the latest technology trends while growing its existing footprint with its strategic customers.
- Minimum 3 years of studies in information technology with experience in a financial sector
- Preferred B.Sc. Computer Science, BCom Computer Science (Honours), B.Eng with Computer Science
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a .Net development role or similar
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with Microsoft technologies in development projects (C#, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL)
- Beneficial Angular knowledge
- Advantageous Microsoft certification
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Development, testing and support of front-end systems
- Development, testing and support of back-end systems
- Development, testing and support of Windows services
- Development, testing and support of integration services (SOAP and API services)
- SQL development
- Documentation of technical requirements and designs
- Dialogue with users (requirements collection)
- Liaise with other developers and stakeholders
- Implement new systems / undertake system deployments
Employer and Benefits:
- Plus performance bonus (half-yearly)
Find out more/Apply to this position