YOUR coding expertise as a senior software developer with 6+ years of work experience, including strong Python, is sought by our client, a digital innovation, development and execution partner. Your primary role will be to develop, build and operate large-scale, sophisticated transactional systems, as well as lead and mentor their development team. Your technical toolset should also include Django, Django REST, PostgreSQL, and Redis. This is an entirely remote role.
- Write software that conforms to industry standards and design patterns.
- Debugging software for optimal operation.
- Maintain software and related repositories and databases.
- Manage projects.
- Manager & Mentor.
- Keep abreast of the development environment.
- 6+ years of relevant coding experience.
- Django REST framework.
- Say it again.
- Exposure to GoLang will be beneficial.
Our technology stack of choice is Python and Django, but we are open to candidates who have knowledge of other object-oriented languages and MVC frameworks.
- A problem solver.
- Independent thinker.
- Knows how to manage stress when under pressure.
- Demonstrates self-awareness and leadership.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Find out more/Apply to this position