Our client consistently believes that it’s not just about money and numbers, but about the lives and futures of all people who are affected by the work they do. With specialist capabilities in frontier and emerging markets, and a passion for Africa and China, our client provides independent advice, analysis and reporting to asset owners, investment managers, hedge funds, private equity firms, service providers and brokers.
- Our client needs someone who can put in the work to help push their Angular web application over the finish line.
- You will also participate in the upgrade of the final product from Angular 12 with a .Net5 API to Angular 13 with a .Net6 API.
- Helping our client to migrate their main C# system from .Net472 to .Net6.
- A relevant higher qualification in IT would be preferred.
- Experience working as a software developer, software engineer or similar role.
- Experience with coding languages and frameworks/systems (i.e., C#, .Net, Angular, etc.).
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience designing and developing software in a test-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this specification is not what you are looking for, please feel free to send your CV as we likely have other opportunities that may be of interest to you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of the opportunities we offer, visit our website – [URL Removed]
- software developer
Find out more/Apply to this position