Cloverhound is an innovative engineering company with deep roots in software development and collaboration technologies. We are an energetic team that excels at the forefront of exploring and designing modern solutions that industries and businesses use every day – solutions that make processes more efficient and people’s lives easier.
We’re proud to offer health insurance reimbursement, 401K matching, paid time off, charitable contribution matching, flexible work-from-home options, and a fun work environment in downtown Denver, CO and in downtown Charlotte, North Carolina. Learn more about our products, our professional services and, most importantly, our team at www.cloverhound.com. Don’t forget to check out our blog and learn more about the technologies our team works with on a daily basis.
Some of our key products include:
• A web-based video appointment app is currently powering virtual hearings for New York State and virtual doctor visits for a major New York hospital system
• A large-scale, cloud-based voice dialing system powering automated voice notifications for a large US utility company
• A cloud application monitoring suite specifically designed for Cisco contact center and telephony technology
$80,000 – $100,000 + annual performance bonus
We are looking for an experienced full-stack software developer. This position will be located in our Charlotte or Denver offices. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working on both the professional services consulting side and our fast-growing SaaS product business. Other responsibilities may arise as needed.
The candidate must have:
• 3 to 5 years of professional experience in developing full-stack software
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails on the backend and React on the frontend
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with minimal direction
• Authorization to work in the United States full-time for any employer
• Commitment to being a team player
• Experience with a distributed version control system (like Git)
Big plus if you have:
• Experience working with telephony or contact center technologies, especially Cisco products or communication APIs like Twilio
• Experience with WebRTC or related technologies
• Experience in an advisory role in contact with the client
• Experience building, deploying and/or maintaining SaaS applications
Send your CV in PDF format to [email protected] with the subject line “Cloverhound Software Engineer” and let us know where you heard about the position.
Cloverhound is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are made based on company needs and job requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Candidates of all ages are encouraged to apply. We are an open-minded meritocracy and if this sounds like a place you want to work, we want you.